Sunday, July 27, 2008

Audrey's visit.



On the weekend of July 18, 19, and the 20th Audrey and Christianna visited me. We had a great time. On Saturday we went to movies (sorry, I forgot what we saw) from there we drove to Jake and Caroline's house and visited with Jake and Caroline and their beautiful girls. Kenny and his wife and baby were there also. I took the college students to the Red Lobster.
After the dinner we went home and visited with Rich where we played progressive rummy until 11 o'clock at night. We were tired and went home to my house where we waited for Christianna's parents to call. They called us at 2 in the morning. They were on there way to pick up Christianna to take her back to Frazier Park. We jumped in my car and drove to Walkers to meet them and they followed us back to my house. In the morning I prepared pancakes, eggs, and sausage for breakfast. Audrey and Christianna went to the singles ward by Jake's house and her parents, Lisa and David, went with me to my ward. We had a great time and it was a wonderful visit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a really great visit!

Sarager Family said...

Fun I wish I was there. It sounds like you had a nice time.