Sunday, July 27, 2008

Explanation of pictues

The dog's name is Duke and he belongs to the Stonehockers, he is such a good dog, I love that dog. The spiders (I don't love) are what I caught that were running around my house. Have you ever stepped on one of those blocks of glue? I almost killed myself one night. I had a row of them on the floor in the bedroom door way and accidently stepped on one and I pulled all of them up and I tripped....but I caught myself..... The garden belongs to my neighbors, actually they are the people I rent from. They have a garden every year. The three boys are my grandchildren, Luke, Chad, and Blake. They had gone to the Scottish Festival in Payson and bought those great tools of destruction.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never even seen the boxes of glue. Those boys look like they are having fun with those tools.

Katherine said...

You changed your blog, I like it better. Good Job!

Shillig#7 said...

I agree with kathy I like you blog better like this. It looks brighter and happier.